Acceptable use policy (AUP)
We respect our customers rights to:
- freedom of speech & expression
- access to information
- human dignity
- religion, belief & opinion
- sexual preferences
We undertake not to interfere with any of those rights, unless:
- required to do so by law
- those rights are exercised for unlawful purposes
- the exercise of those rights threatens to cause harm to another person
- affects the integrity of our community.
- the exercise of those rights infringes on the rights of other members
By using our website, you have confirmed that you have read and accepted that:
- We will not tolerate any violation of local and international laws prohibiting child pornography, obscenity, discrimination (including racial, gender or religious slurs) and hate speech, or speech designed to incite violence or hatred, or threats to cause bodily harm.
- This website that has been designed for everyone to enjoy. We will not allow any persons to use this privilege to harass, abuse or denigrate other members.
- We do not tolerate socially unacceptable behavior, such as the posting of items containing racist or sexist comments, or images and content containing child pornography, bestiality or other undesirable content.
- This website may not be used in any way to infringe on the privacy rights, property rights, or any other rights of any person or institution. If you believe that someone has violated your rights, please contact us.
- You may not use the website in any way which violates, plagiarizes or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including but not limited to any copyright or trade-mark law, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights, or is fraudulent or otherwise unlawful or violates any law.
- You will not use the website to promote products, services, events, websites or other businesses, unless you have first obtained permission from us to do so.
This includes posting content containing email, phone or Internet links to other websites.
- Furthermore, you may not post email address, cell phone numbers, pin codes or any other personal contact details on the site.
This is to protect both our members and ourselves from possible abuse by having contact information publicly viewable.
In reading this AUP or in becoming a subscriber, you acknowledge that:
- The owners have no power to control the content of the information passing over the Internet and its applications, including e-mail; chat rooms; news groups; or other similar forums
- The owners,their appointed representatives & other connected parties, cannot be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with your use of, or reliance on, any such content.